top of page

Terms & Conditions

A deposit is required to secure your appointment at time of booking either over the phone or on our online booking system using an up to date credit or debit card.

We take a small non refundable deposit when you book any treatment in. We have a strict cancellation policy in place where for your deposit +  50% of your remaining total of your treatment price will be charged.. This will be taken if you cancel within 48 hours of your treatment day. 100% will be taken if you do not show up to your appointment.  

If you 'no show' to your appointment, it will be marked onto your client data form, when you no-show 2 times, you will be blacklisted from our system.

Please arrive at least 5 minutes before your appointment start time so we can start your arppointment on time.

Please no muddy boots or muddy clothing in the salon. This results in extra cleaning before the next appointment resulting in us running over.

We will not be able to fulfil your appointment if you are more than 15 minutes late and your appointment will need to be rescheduled.

Please attend your appointments alone. If someone is bringing you to your appointment, they are to wait in our waiting area  unless you require assistance. This does not include under 18's where a parent or guardian should be present.

We do not offer refunds on any treatments already carried out or on any retail products brought from the salon.

We do not offer refunds, exchanges or an expiry date extension on gift vouchers.

ALL consultation forms are to be filled out before your appointment. If you fail to do so, we will ask you to do this before your appointment resulting in time being taken from your appointment time.

For all Wedding bookings, a deposit of 40% is required to secure your wedding date and remaining 60% is required one month before the wedding date. An invoice and contract will be sent to you prior to this payment.

All deposits are non-refundable.

bottom of page